Uses Valve's casing texture; the 88_ammo_shell model can only be used in DoD:S.
Modelers note: Models are free to use - with appropriate and customary credits - in any Source game, unless otherwise specified
Destroyed version, with 2 gibs, of Valve's horizontal cooling tank. Uses Valve's texture and base mesh; can only be used in DoD:S.
5 models: freya_radar: prop_static; 7200 to 2900 tris (with LODs) freya_radar_destroyed: prop_static; 5300 to 2300 tris (with LODs)
Contains 2 models:
- stack_fueldrums: 4276 tris to 820 (3 LODs)
- stack_fueldrums_side: 1 256x256 texture (43 Kb). 2596 tris to 356 (3 LODs)
Combines Valve's textures and models. Can only be used in DoD:S.
Models of gun racks. 2 skins to chose from for the Axis ones; credits to Grippy for the "Grippy" skin. Uses Valve's textures for the rifles; can only be used in DoD:S.
For use in Day of Defeat Source
ontains 2 models (prop_static):
- Jumo 211 engine: split in 2 models: top and bottom. Texture 1024*1024 each. Normal map (512*512) for the top portion. 3538 tris at LOD0, 2070 at LOD30, and 1267 at LOD50
- SC 250 bomb: texture 512*512. 930 tris at LOD0, 426 at LOD30
Also included are objective icons depicting the Jumo from the side.
Contains 3 models (prop_static):
- the LG40 itself: 3 skins (0: standard green; 1: desert; 2: snow)
- a simple destroyed LG40 (no gibs): 2 skins (0: green; 1: desert)
- an ammo chest:
Also included are objective icons depicting the LG40 from the side (white).
For use in Day of Defeat Source and VALVe games